Vietnam Virgin Hair
WHAT IS VIRGIN HAIR?
Definition of virgin hair
There are abundant words describing types of hair in the hair wig and hair extension market. Thoroughly understand all meanings of specific terms such as human hair, remy hair, non-remy hair, raw hair or virgin hair would enable clients to pick the hair fit them the best. This blog will shed lights on everything you need to know about Vietnam virgin hair.
Virgin hair is the 100% human hair that hasn’t been chemically processed such as bleach, dying or perm. Virgin hair mostly originate from India, Cambodia, Burma and Vietnam, where provide top best hair to create virgin hair. India virgin hair has already been popular for the affordable price in the market for years. In recent years, virgin hair from Cambodia, Burma and Vietnam also have been gaining significant reputation for the top quality with reasonable price.
Types of virgin hair
Some of the most popular virgin hair types are Peruvian, Brazilian and Malaysian with distinctive features. However, bear in mind that no matter what the virgin hair type is, they all originate from these 4 countries: India, Cambodia, Burma and Vietnam. Each local hair market has its own way to process virgin hair so look for details carefully to get the exact virgin hair that you desire. In recent years, virgin hair products manufactured in Vietnam has been a breakout for the hair market as they are top notch quality and surprisingly reasonable price.
How virgin hair is processed
Virgin hair means 100% no chemically processed, however, they may be steamed to improve the quality and even the longevity of the hair. Steam or heat processing also help to create diverse hairstyles as can be easily seen in the virgin hair market today such as body wave, deep curly, loose wave, kinky curly or silky straight hair. Cut to the chase, virgin hair remains the original texture and colour of the raw hair and they are undergone heat processing to style and improve the hair longevity.
WHY IS VIETNAM VIRGIN HAIR A MUST-BUY ITEM?
Despite being East Asian hair, there is still nuance to the Vietnam hair compared to India, China or Cambodia counterpart. Vietnam virgin hair is really thick and dark. The highlight feature is that they are absolutely not coarse or rough as most hair donors are women living on high mountain, which is ideal condition for good hair quality since the hair are shampoo with botanical herb and unexposed to the intense sunlight. Moreover, Vietnam virgin hair is lightweight, easy to maintain and durable. It can last for more than one year if it is properly cared.
Vietnamese virgin hair is usually straight with very round and thick fibre, making it to have beautiful hair flow and the natural shine of a strong hair. Vietnam virgin hair is also appreciated for its length and natural fullness as Vietnamese hair donors rarely cut their hair or undergo heat and chemical styling.
Diverse in styles
The most common Vietnamese virgin hair are straight, curly and wavy hair. No matter which one you purchase, you can easily style it as desired or even bleach and dye. However, Vietnam virgin hair is very high in melanin so if you want a really bright colour, you probably have to dye more than once to get the exact desired colour. You may hear about raw Vietnamese hair bundles, hair weave as they are already so popular for the high-end quality and trusted by professionals around the world. In the upcoming years, it is forecasted that Vietnam hair products will be leading in the hair market.
Vietnam virgin hair recommendations
Water wave virgin Vietnam hair Machine Double Weft Hair made from two hair wefts sewn together by machine is one of the most popular hair extension method. Cutting Machine Weft doesn't cause any shedding, while Double Weft makes your hair fuller and thicker from roots to ends.
Clip-in Hair Extensions 100% Virgin Vietnam Human Hair 100% real human hair from Vietnam Hair Vendor without chemically processing, no mix of artificial hair. No tangle, no shedding, soft. Silky and smooth feeling.
Straight 100% Virgin Vietnamese Human Hair Extensions Machine Double/Single Weft Machine weft hair is one of the fastest hair extension method. Instead of adding individual hair strand by strand, machine weft hair is connected horizontally without using heat, tape or glue to apply to natural hair. It is the best option to add hair volume or length instantly.
Natural Wavy Tape in Hair Extension 100% Unprocessed Virgin Hair 100% Vietnam silky and 100% Remy human hair, soft and comfortable, smoothly human hair, long lasting, multi-colour and optional lengths, no shedding and no tangle. Can be straightened, permed and every procedure is inspected by workers.
VIRGIN HAIR AND RAW HAIR. WHICH ONE IS BETTER?
This matter has been argued all the time, however, there is no point in arguing as each type has its own features that suits different needs.
Raw hair is 100% human hair and not undergone any chemical or heat process. Just completely hair cut from donors and then made into a bulk or weft to sale.
Virgin hair is also 100% human hair and not undergone any chemical process. However, it DOES have heat processing to create a nicer texture and longevity to the hair.
Raw hair is the best choice when it comes to completely natural look.
Virgin hair is the must-buy items as they have variety of styles from kinky straight to wavy and curly. Virgin hair is also more durable and has nicer texture as they are steamed to nourish the hair.
Then, which one is better? There is none. There just which one is more appropriate to your needs.
WHERE TO BUY VIETNAM VIRGIN HAIR?
- Online shopping tools: There are a number of online platforms on Google where you can look for all information about Vietnam virgin hair. Hair wig and hair extension can be easily purchased on e-commerce platforms or websites. Carefully select and verify the vendors online to minimize the possibility of spending a good amount of money on poor quality.
- Social media: Social media is an objective way to evaluate the products as you can observe how people comment about the products. Besides, it’s also more convenient to contact with the vendor on social media than phone calling or emails.
HOW TO RECOGNIZE A QUALIFIED VIRGIN HAIR?
- The title of the product: There are plenty of products are labelled as Vietnam virgin hair or Indian virgin hair because of the popularity but they are still dyed or bleached, which means they are no longer virgin hair. It is a real virgin hair only when they are not undergone any chemical process. In case you see hair labelled as virgin and has all kinds of colours, it means they maybe remy hair, real human hair being chemical processed. The true virgin ones would have natural colours such as black or dark brown.
- The review of the product: It is best to read the review of previous buyers’ experience to evaluate the transparency of the vendor selling that virgin hair.
- Ask for samples: Don’t be hesitate to ask the vendor if trial samples are available. In case there aren’t any, directly video call with the seller to even just see the products. It’s better than nothing.
- Try it by yourself: It takes time to eventually know which virgin hair suits you the best. Each virgin hair from different countries have distinctive features and you may have to try couple times to find out which one meet your personal demand.
HOW TO TAKE CARE FOR VIETNAM HAIR VIRGIN?
Steps for hair care tip
- Wash your hair one to two weeks each time, despite the fact that it is Vietnamese straight weave hair or the Vietnamese curly weave hair, since the hair is not affixed to your scalp, it does not get the protection or moisturizing results of the natural oils. If you have an extremely oily scalp, just consider using the dry shampoo and original shampoos when washing your hair.
- Do a massage near your scalp and provide on your own a light massage to protect the all-natural hair from the development of microbial and also to promote the blood circulation. The Vietnamese hair knot enables a high flexibility to do beside your scalp. Then do no disregard a mild but a complete scrub.
- Applying a moisturizing conditioner after every time you shampoo your hair, and a deep conditioner every 2 to 4 weeks. Because the Vietnamese virgin hair is made of 100% human natural hair, it will certainly react to a deep conditioning, fix the follicle and also recover the level of smoothness and shine.
- Screw your dry hair and let it air drying, when it is possible to do. Vietnamese hair is well-known for its nature, texture and softness. It will recover after washing with little or no hair item.
- Comb the hair from root to tip with a wide toothed comb or a hair brush. If you have to pick the Vietnamese knot technique, you may function near the scalp because of the exceptional area of your virgin hair. Nonetheless, just work carefully and work in a small section to remove a har snags near your scalp.
- Style your hair as you always desire. Hear design sparingly to avoid damaging the hair, but Vietnamese hair will straighten out with a blow dryer or crinkle with a roller or a curling iron.
VIETNAM VIRGIN HAIR PRICE LIST
The chart below is the average price for Vietnam virgin hair. The ultimate price may vary upon different hair vendors.
VIRGIN HAIR FROM ONE DONOR
HOW TO DEAL WITH VENDORS TO PURCHASE AT BEST PRICE?
When buying hair with big quantity, it’s necessary to bargain about the price.
1. The first step is to survey all prices from different vendors selling similar products to calculate an average price.
2. The second step is to look for a prestigious hair vendor to ensure the authenticity and the hair quality. Apply steps in “HOW TO RECOGNIZE QUALIFIED VIRGIN HAIR”.
3. Thirdly, deal an agreement by meeting in person or phone calls. Avoid dealing the price by messages as it may be unprofessional.
Lastly, bear in mind that high-end hair quality also goes with a high-end price. Don’t be so craving for cheap price to receive poor hair quality instead. Make a deal that is both beneficial for both sides.
Dear beloved readers, it is wonderful if this blog is helpful to you. Please visit Sunnyhair Vietnam to purchase high quality virgin hair with a wholesale price: https://vietnamhairsuppliers.com/