Vietnam raw hair
WHAT IS RAW HAIR?
Just how the name conveys itself, raw hair means 100% human hair, 100% unprocessed. If a hair product is labelled as RAW, it means that the hair has never undergone either heat, steam or chemical process. Imagine raw hair as if the hair given to you right after it is cut from the donors. It is THAT pure and natural.
In fact, usually after being cut and collected, raw hair has to undergo sanitizing process and then made into bundles or bulk or weft hair. All steps have to rigorously ensure that all the cuticles stay 100% intact and every hair strand stay aligned.
Raw hair is commonly available in 2 styles: straight or natural wavy. The raw hair colours are natural black or dark brown. Being as the original form of hair, there aren’t variety of options for raw hair styles. However, raw hair can be easily styled as desired after being purchased.
Raw hair can come from either single donor or multiple donors, as long as the hair strands are aligned, consistent and unprocessed in any way. You can also ask the hair vendor whether it is from one or multiple donors
Raw hair mostly originates in these following countries: Brazil, India, Vietnam, Burma and Cambodia. Brazil and India have been already popular for their hair markets. In recent years, hair from South East Asia, especially Vietnam, has also gained significant reputation thanks to the high quality and reasonable price.
Vietnamese vs Brazilian raw hair
_ Vietnamese raw hair is a very special type of hair as it is unprocessed hair, which is ideal material to bleach and dye. Vietnamese raw hair is mostly taken from the women living on high mountain in rural areas, which is why their hair is very strong and smooth as the hair is not exposed and damaged by the scorching sunshine. In addition, those take care for their hair properly by washing the hair with botanical sources, which makes Vietnam raw hair the purest form of hair.
_ Brazilian is the most common hair type in the hair market. It blends perfectly in no matter what your hair type is as the texture of Brazilian raw hair is very soft and thick. The density of Brazilian raw hair enables you to easily achieve a full look. Besides, it is also very versatile to style and hold the curls or colours very well.
Vietnamese vs Indian raw hair
Each hair type has its own strengths. Give them trials to eventually know what suits your virgin hair the best.
_ Vietnam raw hair wig has airy texture, which doesn’t pressure the scalp and provides a comfortable lightweight wearing experience. Vietnamese remy wig hair provides natural shine and smooth.
_Indian hair wig is thicker and coarser, which suits who have too thin hair. However, it might tire your real hair and more difficult to take care.
HOW TO BEST MAINTAIN RAW HAIR
Steps for hair care tip
- Wash your hair one to two weeks each time, despite the fact that it is Vietnamese straight weave hair or the Vietnamese curly weave hair, since the hair is not affixed to your scalp, it does not get the protection or moisturizing results of the natural oils. If you have an extremely oily scalp, just consider using the dry shampoo and original shampoos when washing your hair.
- Do a massage near your scalp and provide on your own a light massage to protect the all-natural hair from the development of microbial and also to promote the blood circulation. The Vietnamese hair knot enables a high flexibility to do beside your scalp. Then do no disregard a mild but a complete scrub.
- Applying a moisturizing conditioner after every time you shampoo your hair, and a deep conditioner every 2 to 4 weeks. Because the Vietnamese virgin hair is made of 100% human natural hair, it will certainly react to a deep conditioning, fix the follicle and also recover the level of smoothness and shine.
- Screw your dry hair and let it air drying, when it is possible to do. Vietnamese hair is well-known for its nature, texture and softness. It will recover after washing with little or no hair item.
- Comb the hair from root to tip with a wide toothed comb or a hair brush. If you have to pick the Vietnamese knot technique, you may function near the scalp because of the exceptional area of your virgin hair. Nonetheless, just work carefully and work in a small section to remove a har snags near your scalp.
- Style your hair as you always desire. Hear design sparingly to avoid damaging the hair, but Vietnamese hair will straighten out with a blow dryer or crinkle with a roller or a curling iron.
RAW HAIR VS VIRGIN HAIR
Raw hair is 100% human hair and not undergone any chemical or heat process. Just completely hair cut from donors and then made into a bulk or weft to sale.
Virgin hair is also 100% human hair and not undergone any chemical process. However, it DOES have heat processing to create a nicer texture and longevity to the hair.
Raw hair is the best choice when it comes to completely natural look.
Virgin hair is the must-buy items as they have variety of styles from kinky straight to wavy and curly. Virgin hair is also more durable and has nicer texture as they are steamed to nourish the hair.
Then, which one is better? There is none. There just which one is more appropriate to your needs.
TOP RECOMMENDATIONS FOR VIETNAM RAW HAIR
100% Unprocessed Vietnam Human Raw Hair 100% Unprocessed Human Raw Hair collected from Vietnamese women, giving the best saving on you, for sure!
Double Drawn Bulk Hair 100% Vietnamese Natural Straight Black Colour 100% Vietnamese hill women hair which is strong but soft fibres, natural black or dark brown colour, minimal degradation, intact cuticle. Natural black and natural straight. Strong, soft, and smooth. Available to go lighter. No chemical or synthetic hair. No shedding, no tangle.
Loose Wave 100% Vietnamese Human Bulk Hair in Natural Black Colour with Wholesale Price Being one of the best hair products of Sunny Hair Vietnam, this black loose wave bulk hair will help you to easily create some pre-bonded hair extensions such as machine weft hair, tape-in hair extensions, tip hair extensions, and clip-in hair extensions. Those kinds of hair are much more convenient to use.
VIETNAM RAW HAIR PRICE
The list below is the average price for Vietnam raw hair. The cost in hair vendors may vary upon.
HOW TO FIND REALIABLE RAW HAIR VENDORS
- Customer reviews
Customer reviews and rates on websites and social media are obviously the living proof about the product quality. They may give abundant useful suggestions that you don’t want to miss! The better the customer reviews, the better the hair wigs are likely to perform.
- Ask for samples
If you are sceptical and in need for a trial test then you may try to ask for samples from the vendors. In case the samples are unavailable, probably video call to see the products would be helpful in some ways.
- Ask about returns policies
Returns policies play a very important role in trading. Be alert and remember to ask about returns policies in case there is something wrong with the products when you receive it.
- Visit directly in person
It apparently the best to test the hair wig quality if you could pay a visit in person. However, that would be inconvenient and time-consuming or even impossible if the vendor is on the other half of the globe. In that case, choosing online shopping in vendors that have great customer service, verified product quality and transparent returns policies would be also a great idea.
SUNNY HAIR VIETNAM_ TOP WHOLESALE SUPLLIER
Being one of the prestigious and leading companies in Professional Hair Extension Industry Vietnam, choosing our reliable Sunny Hair Vietnam Co., Ltd for high quality hair extensions is absolutely a choice without disappointment, we promise! At Sunny Hair Vietnam, we specialize in providing wholesale premium quality human hair products from natural raw hair, virgin hair, remy hair to luxury hair with multiple hair styles extensions for your preference. We do commit all our hair products meet your demands not only about the finest quality but also the most competitive industry price in Vietnam. With an online ordering system, live supports via WhatsApp, Viber, Facbook, Instagram and convenient shipping direct to you from Vietnam, purchasing hair extensions wholesale from Sunny Hair Vietnam couldn’t be simpler.