613 hair vendor wholesale wigs and bundles
I. Color #613 and things you should know
What is #613?
613 hair color is a bleached blonde shade of hair. The number 613 denotes the number of hair colors used to dye wig hairs. When we refer to 613 hair wigs, we are referring to the wigs that are made up of blonde or light blonde colored hair
Is 613 the brightest shade I can have?
613 is a blonde/light blonde hair color. It’s not the brightest color shade but it’s the brightest when bleaching the hair. There are brighter shades such as #60 or platinum blonde color.
Does coloring #613 damage the hair quality
613 color requires bleaching, not only 1 time but also several times. Thus, #613 hair is surely weaker than regular dark hair colors. However, if #613 hair is made from strong raw hair, it can withstand the chemicals and be least damaged as possible.
Is #613 shade easy to be done?
Bleaching hair to #613 shade is a basic technique in coloring. However, that doesn’t mean making #613 is easy to be done. If not handled by professionals, the color may be uneven or fail due to many reasons. First, is about the original color of the hair. Some raw hair has very dark original color that contains lots of melanin. This means that sometimes, the natural deep black hair cannot be bleached to #613 just by one time bleaching, but maybe 2 times plus with toning. With that saying, bleaching to #613 shade isn’t something you should do at home personally if you have no experience or practice before.
Should I buy #613 colored hair or dye the virgin hair on my own?
This actually really depends. Making #613 wig or hair extension requires specific techniques that are practiced regularly. Thus, you shouldn’t risk when you have little knowledge, skills nor experience. If you are a hair seller, it would save your time to directly import #613 wigs and bundles that are already processed by hair professionals. In case of personal use, if you have bleached the hair on your own before, try it by yourself. But remember the results aren’t always the same as even when you do the same steps, the hair still can turn out differently due to reasons like raw/virgin hair texture, chemical brands, etc.
Longevity of the color:
Bleached hair will never fade back to the original color. It lasts until the hair can’t be used anymore. However, since #613 hair is completely bleached in the making process, the hair can’t retain the moisture in a long time. Thus, you should frequently take care of the hair with conditioner, hair care oil for better performance.
II. Wholesale 613 hair: Does #613 hair color have the same quality among all hair vendors?
The answer is NO because of many reasons:
Hair texture quality
First, it’s the quality of the hair texture. In front of unprocessed raw hair bundles, only the people in the industry can see the differences and analyze how the hair should be bleached to achieve desired result. For example, thick & black hair versus thin & natural black hair may take different time and require different chemical mix to bleach.
Bonestraight #613 & Natural Straight #613
bonestraight and natural straight are the two types that have the best 613 hair types and super easy to care for. They don’t have to undergo any chemical processes other than bleaching. That’s why 613 bonestraight hair remains soft and smooth even after bleaching. 613 natural straight is also highly recommended by hair agent in the industry as it remains the beautiful texture of the original hair.
Natural Wavy #613
Natural wavy hair bundles and wigs are just absolutely beautiful and quite easy to care for. The only downside is that the light wavy patterns may not remain the same during delivery as natural wavy get loose easily. After buying few months, natural wavy needs a retouch to restore the light wavy patterns
Wavy #613 hair extension bundles or wigs are even harder to manufacture than natural straight or bonestraight bundles because they have to undergo 2 different processes including perming and dyeing.
Curly & Deep Curly #613
Curly, deep curly bundles and extension are similar to wavy hair. The hair even maybe drier and the harder because it is exposed to intense chemicals like perming, bleaching, toning and massive heat too. Unlike cheap hair, luxury hair manufacturers would add lots of nutrition such as protein, keratin or collagen during hair processing. This would prevent dry, hard and rough hair afterwards.
The color evenness
Each hair vendor has different sources importing the hair. Each hair factory has their own processes and techniques to manufacture the hair. Bleaching the hair requires hair workers the experienced techniques because #613 hair bundles and wigs are the type that may occur lots of troubles while processing. If you buy hair from illegitimate manufacturers, the #613 hair color maybe uneven and the hair can be dry or frizzy.
The chemical quality using to bleach the hair influence deeply on the result of #613 hair extensions and hair wigs. You can’t never know which kinds chemicals manufacturers use to make the hair. The only way to avoid buying bad hair is to find a reliable hair vendor.
III. 613 wholesale bundles
There are lots of sources supplying wholesale #613 hair bundles with big quantity. The price may vary upon countries. Ordering wholesale bundles with big numbers may contain a great deal of risks. Like mentioned above, there are many causes that give undesired results. The bigger you order, the bigger risks you take. Therefore, you should evaluate many different hair suppliers to see where provide good qualities and specializing on wholesale trade. There are my sites that can help you to find a legitimate one. You can try by googling, social media and the best option is to consult from people that are already in the business. One small note that 613 hair bundles are more expensive than virgin or black hair bundles. There are many types of 613 hair bundles in terms of fullness too. They are different in the density of hair ends:
- Single drawn 613 hair bundles: The ratio of the hair ends fullness is about 30-40% (the percentage varies upon the hair lengths)
- Double drawn 613 hair bundles: The ratio of the hair ends fullness is about 35-50% (the percentage varies upon the hair lengths)
- Super drawn 613 hair bundles: The ratio of the hair ends fullness is about 50-65% (the percentage varies upon the hair lengths)
Some luxury hair suppliers may offer these 2 luxury 613 bundles as followed:
- Premium drawn 613 hair bundles: The ratio of the hair ends fullness is about 55 – 90% (the percentage varies upon the hair lengths)
- Perfect drawn 613 hair bundles: The ratio of the hair ends fullness is about 75-100% (the percentage varies upon the hair lengths)
IV. Wholesale 613 wigs
Usually you can order wholesale 613 wigs the same place as 613 bundles or hair extension. There’s one thing you should notice that sometimes, there are factories that specialize on only wigs or only hair extension. It may take you quite sometimes to eventually a reliable source with affordable price. And the note that the price may also vary upon the hair quality. There are two 613 wigs that are the most common:
- Remy 613 wholesale wigs: these are wigs made from remy hair, which is the type that mix many different hair textures from many hair donors. Remy 613 wigs are popular and have average to good quality. Remy 613 wigs literally can be found at any hair vendors. A lot of big hair factories offer at wholesale quantity.
- Virgin 613 wholesale wigs: virgin 613 wigs are one of the most popular. Virgin 613 wigs aren’t the cheap one as it takes lots of meticulous work putting in it. If you order from hair factories, it may take longer time to manufacture than other hair because wigs, especially full lace wigs
V. 613 hair closure wholesale
- 613 hair closure is the most popular because lace closure is very beautiful and easy to install. In addition, hair closure is much more affordable compared to others like hair frontal wigs, 360 wigs or full lace wigs. The
- 613 lace closure has three popular types as followed:
- 613 hair HD Transparent Lace Closure:
Transparent lace is the most popular of all. You literally can find this at any hair vendors. 613 hair hd transparent lace cloure can naturally blend in with your skin as the lace is undetectable. This is famous also because good quality and affordable price.
- 613 hair 360 Lace Closure:
Basically, a 360 lace wig looks just like how its name portrays. It has the lace frontal runs in the shape of a 360 degree circle, which goes round your head when you put it on. The middle portion is just hair machine wefts sewn into the 360 lace frontal. These wefts bonding with the lace help to reduce the cost for 360 lace wig, which is more affordable than the full lace wig. Besides, 360 lace wigs can be styled versatilely and quite similar to full lace HD
- 613 hair Swiss Lace Closure:
Swiss lace is super thin, lightweight and natural. ‘wearing feels like no wearing’ is the exact description for Swiss lace closure. The only disadvantage of Swiss Lace Closure is that it is too vulnerable and get torn easily.
- 613 hair Quangzhou Lace Closure:
Quangzhou Lace Closure is the most popular under the name HD Lace or Transparent Lace. These lace has the even quality as it is manufactured with industrial scale.
VI. 613 hair vendor wholesale
1.where to buy 613 hair wholesale
In order to purchase wholesale hair, you need to find hair vendors providing hair with wholesale quantity & wholesale prices. Any hair vendors literally can provide you big number hair bundles; however, you should find suppliers that especialize in wholesale hair so that you can buy with the original wholesale prices.
hair manufacturing factories
Besides wholesale 613 hair suppliers, you can track some hair factories to purchase hair with even better price. However, finding hair factories online is not an easy thing to do and not all hair factories have English websites.
Big wholesale hair suppliers can be found in the following countries:
- India #613 hair vendors: India is famous
- China #613 hair manufacturers
- Brazil #613 hair retail vendors
- Vietnam #613 hair factories
- Laos/Cambodia/Burma #613 hair suppliers
VII. How to buy #613 colored hair extension & wigs
- Identify your desired hair products: You should list out the desired features of the products in terms of qualities, ethinicity and quantity.
- Research: There are various ways to research for the products and vendors selling them. Some suggested sites to search for are Google, social media and e-commerce platforms. You should check their information carefully to avoid scam.
- Read previous reviews: Checking out the feedbacks from the previous customers is very important to evaluate the quality and prestige of hair vendors. You may find them on the comment section on social media or feedbacks on Alibaba, Amazon. There is a site especializing on true reviews from entrepreneurs and it is truspilot. The reviews on trustpilot are all legit as they are carefully verified.
- Make a list of potential hair vendors: It is ordinary that you find similar hair vendors in terms of price and products. Thus, you should make a wish list out of seemingly the best hair suppliers you can find with notes about their advantage or disadvantages.
- Contact hair vendors (text, phonecall, video calls): A very crucial step that can't be omitted to assess whether that vendor legit or not is directly contact by messages, phonecalls or video calls, whichever suits you. Seeing how they respond or their workplaces can partly reinforce the reliability.
- Decide your final choice which vendor to buy: After having your wishlist, you can see the final choice by eliminating unreliable hair suppliers. And ting, what is your final destination?
VIII. How to properly care for #613 hair wigs and extensions
- Brush hair properly
- Make sure that you are always gentle with your extensions and that you brush them properly as this can also affect their lifespan. First, gather all the hair together by stacking all of the wefts on top of one another. Then, carefully brush out the extensions from the bottom of the hair slowly working upwards towards the root. If you come across a particularly pesky knot, take out the individual weft and brush it through gently. Never brush the extensions when they are wet as this is when it is the most susceptible to breakage. Instead, brush them before washing or once they are 90% dry.
- Reduce shedding
- Brush your hair before washing them and only brush the hair when it is 90% dry. This helps minimize the possibility of breakage and shedding during the washing and because the hair is at its weakest point when wet.
- Choose the right shampoo and conditioner. Sulphate and alcohol are two substances need to be avoided as they harshly deprive the hair moisture. Additionally, using a high temperature increases the risk of damaging the hair. Therefore, we highly recommend to only use a low heat setting of 120C/250F.
- If you must blow-dry your extensions, be sure to use a heat protectant spray prior to blow-drying to extend the lifespan of your hair extensions. If you need to use your extensions immediately after washing them, the most important thing is to ensure that you are blow drying on a cool setting to prevent any heat damage and that you don’t brush the hair until it is 90% dry. Use your fingers to gently loosen any tangles. Always blow-dry downwards as this will help to not only smooth the cuticle but it will also prevent the hair from getting tangled since it is being blown in lots of different directions.
- Hair mask & Hair sun protectant spray
- Imagine taking care of your hair as if your skin. Using hair mask once a week to revive the moisture and enrich the hair at the same time. Don’t worry if you’re busy and can’t have sufficient time for hair mask. Hair mask only takes up to 10 min to completely absorb and washed off.
- The hair would get sun burn and become damaged if exposed to hot sunlight in a long time. Therefore, hair protectant spray can’t be skipped, especially in summer
IX. How to storage #613 color with big wholesale quantity
- Hair moisturizing spray: Before putting the hair away for a long term storage, it is advisable to spray some vitamin hair spray to keep the hair to be in good condition for a long time. Make sure to give the some gentle massage so that the nutrients can properly absorb to nourish the hair.
- Hair Net: The 613 hair, especially wavy or curly hair should be placed inside the hair net to maintain the hair texture
- Packing: After putting the hair inside a hair net, you should pack it with plastic bags or anything can protect the hair from the atmosphere. Keep the hair far from heat or sunshine.
X. Some brands, factories provide good #613 hair
With 10-year experience in the hair industry, Sunny Hair is always proud to be the best distributor of Vietnamese human hair. Buying a large quantity from this distributor, you will get the cheap wholesale price.
The hair is taken from young women from 18 to 25 years old in remote villages across Southeast Asia, therefore, they are very strong and healthy. Sunny Hair committed to ethical human hair sourcing and supporting the women donors. With Sunny Hair, you always know exactly where your hair comes from.
You won’t have to worry about split ends with Vietnamese hair extensions from Sunny Hair Vietnam. In fact, you can flat iron and re-style your hair with ease and confidence. The hair strands of unprocessed hair were tested to make sure it can be colored.
Sunny Hair Vietnam is committed to offering our customers the products and support that they need so that each customer has the best experience possible. With our Vietnamese hair extensions, you will experience some of the world’s softest, smoothest and most luxurious hair without any mixing.
The expansion in the factory scale is a solid foundation for us to develop more diverse hair products in different designs, styles, sizes and colors. More than 50 full-time and 30 part time dedicated staff, diligent, patient workers with skillful hands are always hard at work to produce the best hair products with the best quality. The average employee’s age is 42, composed of 72% women, mostly from local communities. Thanks to Sunny Hair Vietnam Factory, people here have a stable job and income without having to go far away from home to make a living, the hair profession is therefore preserved and passed on to the young generations. Sunny Hair takes our social responsibility very seriously!
- Instagram : sunnyhairvietnam
- Fanpage: Sunny Hair Vietnam
- Whatsapp : +84 988 767 599 (CEO – Mr.Sunny)
2. Vietnam Remy Hair
The company offers diversified hair extension products with different styles, weavings, lengths, thickness, and colors such as straight weave hair, ponytail hair extensions, hand-tied weft hair extensions, and closures.
Remy Hair’s factory is located in Nam Dinh province with more than 300 full-time skilled workers with at least 5 years of experience and 80 part-time workers as supplement laborers during the peak season. The production capacity of Remy Hair is more than 1 ton of hair monthly.
Remy collects hair from all over Vietnam and promises that each strand of hair is collected from one single donor which guarantees the intact condition of the hair.
3. Anka Hair JCS
Anka Hair offers a wide range of natural and processed virgin hair products such as weft hair, bulk hair, dyed hair, curly hair, and customized hair extensions. Customers can find products of different textures, colors, lengths, and thicknesses.
In addition, Anka Hair has a multi-language sales support team in Vietnamese, English, French, Russian, and Portuguese to aid customers from overseas.