Q1: Can I straighten the Deep Curly Hair Extension?
A: At Sunny Hair, we offer 100% human hair and almost hair extension could be straightened, blow-dried and styled. However, in order to avoid tangling, shedding and extending the lifespan of the extension, we highly recommend to only use a low heat setting of 120C/250F, as anything higher runs the risk of damaging the hair. The life time of the hair extension is completely depend on how to mainten the extension.
Q3: How to secure my hair extension with lace closure?
A: There are some warm tips as follow:
1. When washing, you should always use shampoo that is very light and easy on your hair. (mild shampoo is good for both your own hair and lace closure).
2. Wash with lukewarm to cold water.
3. Use a conditioner that is very oily, like a deep conditioning treatment (avocado or almond). Rinse off 90% but leave just a little in, to prevent tangling.
4. Do not blow dry, this will cause a lot of useless tangles that will ruin your extensions. Wrap them up in a towel, and let them sit dry without interfering.
5. After dry, take a large bristle brush and brush out any knots in them.
Q4: How to maintain the deep wave curls?
D: When washing your hair, make sure to first comb it with a finger comb to ensure that strands are as free-flowing as possible. This allows you to get a proper wash without tangling the hair. Use a pre-conditioning treatment before shampooing, as this reduces the amount of drying.